Monday, December 9, 2019

Think Happy Thoughts— Positive Thinking E-Course



         Become the Master of Your Inner Realm!    

Are you wishing for a better, happier life?  Do you suffer from negative thoughts, such as anxiety, doubt or depression?

Then this Positive Thinking E-course is for you!

In this course you will receive a series of videos and instruction on practical ways to become happier. You will learn to use and apply techniques that are scientifically proven to increase your positive outcomes.  Your entire life will take on magical new qualities!

$199.99 USD 



Send payment via paypal above and then email to sign up: Rahmanheals@gmail.com

Enjoy the first video as my FREE gift to you!  Click HERE!


This is Self Study Online 7-Video Course and can be done at your own pace! 

rahmanyoutube1
Testimonials about the course:

“One of the aspects that I liked about the course was that it was in video format. This is the first e-course I have taken like this. I feel the enthusiasm, the sense of joy and positivity that you are emanating through the video recordings are very beneficial and uplifting, definitely transmitting happiness.”

“I like the daily journaling. I feel/felt there is a power in writing and in the written word(seeing it) that’s very therapeutic. For me it shifts the energy and my perspective to a higher frequency.”

“I witnessed a significant improvement in my quiz scores. For the subjective quiz, my scores nearly doubled for each question, from when I initially started the course. For the flourishing scale my first score was 35 total, after completing the course it was 51! Pretty astonishing.”

“Your course helped me a great deal to pinpoint key blocks, patterns & behaviors that have been limiting my capacity to truly live and experience a happy, rewarding and fulfilling life. Already a big shift has occurred for me. I am truly grateful for your explanations, sharing your experiences and the tools to maintain this state going forward.
 


About Dr. Rahman Beckwith

~Dr. Rahman Beckwith integrates Positive Psychology and spirituality to create unique approaches to wellness. A graduate of Princeton University, she is a global speaker and the author of many books, e-courses, and Mp3s/CDs available on Amazon.com and her website http://www.DrRahmanBeckwith.wordpress.com. Find her many videos on YouTube. Follow her Facebook page Holistic Therapy with Dr. Rahman and her Instagram, Dr.RahmanBeckwith, for updates!

No comments: