Sunday, December 24, 2017

New Year's RELAXATION!

This year, as a New Year resolution, I have decided to become more relaxed! This doesn't mean that I don't have goals for the upcoming year, but rather that I am unwilling to sacrifice my peace to achieve them! My most important overarching resolution is for PEACE.

My close friend, a medical doctor, tells me how many people she would see in the clinic who's underlying problem was stress. And the amazing, but sad fact about their problems was that much of their preoccupation came from self imposed activities and burdens that they were wrapped up in. Society told these people that they had to sacrifice everything for a position, or title, or job, or material possession and these people were unable to shake that belief. They were even to the point of having sacrificed their health.

Luckily, if you are reading this, then you are one of those wise people who is willing to put the world on hold sometimes to seek the wellness of your soul. When we give up the hustle and bustle of worldly life in order to cultivate our spirit, the interesting outcome is overall wellness of our spirit, body AND life! That's right, our worldly affairs will likely be improved by our new mature, peaceful mindset!

So this new year, I am committing to be less attached, less caught up, less distracted by the worldly stressors, and rather to be seeking more often the realms of heaven within myself. I encourage you to review your priorities now too! It is a great time to be aware and conscious of yourself!

For help with goal setting, or for a New Years oracle card reading email me! In the reading you can get a sense of what each of the 12 months of the upcoming year has to offer!

I also have a NEW angel astrology reading which I can offer to you! This helps you to understand your predispositions based upon your birth date and to know which angels you can work with to influence your life! Email Rahmanheals@gmail.com!

Dr. Rahman Beckwith integrates positive psychology and spirituality to create unique approaches to wellness. She is the author of a number of books, e-courses and audios, and has many videos available on YouTube. Follow her Facebook page Holistic Therapy with Dr. Rahman or email her to subscribe to her newsletter for updates.

#positivethoughts #newyearsresolution #newyear2017 #happyholidays #DrRahmanBeckwith #relaxation #positivepsychology

No comments: