Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dimensional Beginnings and Overview


What I have gathered about dimensions so far from my meditations and readings:

I understand that many humans are currently existing primarily in the three dimensional world, and have the rather naturalistic, materialistic or skeptical world view regarding the unseen.  I believe there is a 4th dimension, which is an astral real where imaginations, and the magical arts originate, and ghosts reside.   I think that this dimension affects the 3rd.  In fact, all dimensions are intertwined with each other, however the 3rd and 4th dimensions are uniquely similar, despite the fact that the 3rd is physical and the 4th is non-physical, because duality, or concepts of good and evil, still exists in both of them, while in the higher dimensions evil is non existent.

Then above this there is the 5th dimension where our soul is connected with God. Some people go to this after death, but some people, like mystics and saints, can experience it while alive.  It is a space of Divine love, peace and satisfaction.  I have recently been meditating in this space and it is lovely.


Then in the 6th dimension, after this state is established, one is connected to God, and also to all people and things as their souls are also connected to the source, so a sort of divine unity ensures.

Above that there are the 7th, 8th, 9th and so on.  A good movie describing concepts similar to this is the Celestine Prophecy.  My intention is to learn to bring these higher dimensional experiences into my reality as I am alive here on earth and to teach others to do the same as this is what heaven on earth means to me.

No comments: